Sunday, October 16, 2011

WooHOoooo!! I've graduated!

Salam netizens!

Yes, I haven't been blogging for ages. Mainly because I don't know what to write as my life is like a straight line of boringness. But hey, I'm back! Just a quick update though. I am an official graduate of IIUM (B.HSc English Language and Literature Hons)~  I just had my convocation ceremony on the 10/10/11  and to tell the truth, I am so glad that it's over!

Don't get me wrong here, I love meeting my sweet friends but it's kinda hot and the sun didn't give us any justice. Seriously, it's like I was gonna have a heat stroke and epic face-to-the-floor-faint situation. gahh!! Thick robe, with tudung and mortar board, baju kurung. Wow, you can't even imagine the sweatiness and the stickiness that I have to bear for  6-8 hours!

I can't help but to think of what my life is gonna be after this. So people, feel free to offer me a job! haha!

See behind the scene pics here:




Till next time.

1 comment:

  1. wuhuhuhuhuh congrats... welcome to working adult world!!!!

    ReplyDelete