Thursday, December 30, 2010

I got my TOKIO HOTEL ALBUM!



Assalamualaikum leute!

I went to Wangsa Walk yesterday with my IIUM friends (since I'm an ex IIUM student, I rarely meet them anymore) So we went there and go makan2 and my friend Cipi wanted to buy anime stuff (CD lorr) so we went to one of the shops there. Oh Cipi is an anime lover (mcm animal lover! which she issss toooo!!)- seriously if you love anime do check out her blog!) 

Ok, guess what I bought in the shop? no, not anime lah weh. I bought...

THIS!!

YES people, Imma TOKIO HOTEL FAN~ Any of you like Tokio Hotel??? Lets be friends ok? :D So I bought this (SMILE+TEARS+GRINS+LOVE) "Best Of - English Version" Weeeeee! But Im waiting for The DVD to come out iJanuary and then Imma buy it on Amazon.com if there will be none in Malaysia.

So, Tokio Hotel lovers, what do you get in this fantastic album???
Here's the list of the songs - and yes since its a 'best of' album, its basically all the GREAT songs from the previous albums plus 2 more :D :D

1) Darkside of the Sun
2) Monsoon
3) Hurricanes and Suns (NEW!)
4) Ready, Set, Go!
5) World Behind My Wall
6) Scream
7) Automatic
8) Phantomrider
9) Break Away
10)Final Day
11) Forever Now
12) By Your Side
13) Rescue Me
14) 1000 Oceans
15) Noise
16) Don't Jump
17) Humanoid
18) Madchen aus dem All (this was the song from their old album and at that time their band name was- Devilish!)

Seriously, if you are one of the fans, do get this album ok?? Love ya for loving TOKIO HOTEL~

See you in the next updates~ :)



4 comments:

  1. Salam Cha-cha~!

    Weeee am sooo happy for you~ So yeah, I know I've said this via SMS but whatever --- thankies soooo much for the night; twas lovely~! And congrats for getting the Tokio Hotel album! XDD

    Fifa

    ReplyDelete
  2. wsalam Cipi!

    Yep, thank you for your comment :D

    I haven't given you your book yet D: Remind me when we meet again k!

    And yeah, so darn happy yesterday~ I finally got the album in my hand.hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a Tokio HOtel fan too!!!
    Congrats on getting their Best Of album
    I'm looking forward to buying it soon! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there!
    Wow, a Tokio Hotel fan!! Welcome to my blog and thank you! Yeah I'm currently listening to 'Noise' from the album while typing this reply.LOL! =D Are you waiting for the DVD as well?

    ReplyDelete