Thursday, January 13, 2011

Been awhile.Happy new year and happy birthday to me!!

Salam and Hi all!

It's been so long since my last post kan? haiya..I've been busy managing a shopblog as I'm currently doing an online business with a friend. So ni baru ada nafas sikit mahu update blog peribadi.haha! Oh and plus I was DEAD sick for the past weeks so yeah, tension gua ok!

Anyway, mari update. So now its already January 13. I hope its not too late to wish all of you a HAPPY NEW YEAR. hehe I think its already late lah. Whatever it is, hope you guys and girls enjoyed your holidays alright?
I didn't do anything kot time new year, stuck at home jer lah.so nothing much to comment on that.

Ok, 10/01/11. Wah, lucky number is it?It was my birthday!! I'm 24 this year baby! Urgh..I love 23 not 24! *Sob3*. My family planned a relaxing day at HiltonPJ on the 10/01 til 11/01 and yes, it was relaxing and rejuvenating! Bear in mind that I'm not well during my birthday so the journey from KL to PJ was like a death sentence. T_____T. Once I got there, lepak2 at my room, tido2 and I didn't bring my laptop lah this trip. Reason - I'm sick. And so all my pics were me in my Sunglasses eventhough the celebration took place at night. Damn me. Mabok laot kot.

Nevermind lah, I had a whole lot of fun with family. I love them will all my heart and thanks especially to my dad for the quick trip out of the madness in KL.I love you. Here are some pics from the hotel. 

Finished eating.haha this is the 1st celebration at lunch


Comfy room
Care for some juice? :p

I just love the bathroom

Because of Crabtree and Evelyn Toiletries. 

2nd Celebration. FOOOD

My Plate. Seabass

FOOOOOOD! Sirloin steak.yummy 

eh, habis da

Happy Birthday Syasya! :p

3 comments: