Saturday, November 20, 2010

Feels like cursing.

While I was playing with all the cool gadgets in this blog, I accidentally deleted the second post I made about the memories of friends. I've tried to recover the post but failed to do so. I even google-ed on "How to retrieve deleted post on blogger" and came across one website which I think is useful for anyone but ME. I guess I'm stupid, naive and sleepy. or perhaps just sleepy. This is the website on how to recover your posts.

Oh well... My blog is nicer in a way but on the not so nice side, I erased the post and I don't have a copy of that post anywhere in my laptop. So I guess  I just have to put up with it. *mad with self*

*sigh* see you in the next updates.

Assalamualaikum and good night.

2 comments:

  1. Awww poor Cha-cha! I have read the post and am so loving it. But owh well, since it can't be undone then life has to go on...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lesson learned cipi! Next time, I'm gonna save them first in my lappy before posting anything...

    ReplyDelete