Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I'll see u around

...And so my cousins have left me cold and alone...

Assalamualaikum and afternoon leute~
Fuh, this is gonna be a long post. ^^

It has been a great weekend plus Monday when my cousins went to visit me here in kl. we did a lot of stuff together mainly involving shopping malls and baby's things. Hehe. I love it when they come to kl to chill. so, these are the things that we did when they were in kl.

Saturday
They came around 6pm++ but I was outside with my bro looking (and buying) stuff for the new baby (he's not even born yet.:p) We bought baby's album and err door knob hanger? at Lovely Lace Baby in KLCC (costs around RM70 for both) When I came back, the youngest cousin; Faris was playing Wii and having hella fun while the other 2 were in the rooms doing their own stuff which involved bed and sleep. So nothing much today, I just wait for them to recover from penat dan lelah travelling from Melaka to KL. bukan jauh pon..ceh.

album ngan door hanger. comel?



Sunday
I planned with the 2nd cousin to actually go to KLCC to watch Harry Potter the night before, but I told her that perhaps we could go somewhere else since she's been to KLCC for umphteen times! I decided that we should go to The Curve instead and watch the movie there. So we (just three of us, the other one was preparing for his interview- which he got the job -- JEALOUS) went there and thankfully I still remember the way. We arrived around 11.30AM, jalan2 sampai Cathay Cineplex and bought 12.05pm tickets, 2 large popcorn, 3 large Coke. Harry Potter was superb. Pls do watch it. =D

 After that, we went inside the Curve, 2nd floor to cuci mata at baby's stores. Yes people, we are good uncle and aunties. HAHA. I was thinking of buying an A-Z mat for baby's room since the room looks so..normal.? don't blame me! I didn't have a younger bro/sis to play with hence, the normal room. I found the A-Z mat and it costs me RM169.90 (kaching! T__T) Never mind baby, I'll keep the receipts so that I can claim them later when you grow up. :"> Then went to another shop, I was tempted to buy baby's book made out of cloth I think...Oh so I bought it. Another RM50 from my purse. Drained...! After that, we went to eat at T.G.I. Fridays, the server's name was... SEXY GEORGIA~ hahahaha I tried not to laugh in front of him but yeah, I sure laugh now.

Went back home, knackered but at night went to the new house to switch on the lights and gossiping (4 of us, yay complete!), went back home. ZzzZz..

Darth Vader pon enjoy Harry Potter~

Ni rasa cam nak makan bebudak nih.

Baby stuff yg dibeli di The Curve:
percaya tak kitorg susun2 pastu lupa huruf ape next?haha kene masok tadika baliK!

saya suka buku ni.nak baca sebelum saya tido.bleh?



Monday
We (again just 3 of us) went to Wangsa Walk jalan2, surely there's nothing much to do at Wangsa Walk, went to buy popcorn at TGV (yum2), Roti Boy for Aris, and some toiletries at Cold Storage. After that, went home for 5 minutes and went out again, this time-- Jusco Wangsa Maju! I bought baby's teether (the shape of a guitar~) and we went to supermarket, bought Korean Persimmon/ pisang kaki (double triple YUM) and off to my home.

addicted to guitar.amek ko.da besar pandai la main guitar ye~

Night- They were supposed to go back but the 1st cousin (interview,got it, jealous) was involved in an accident on the way to his job interview. Takot kene marah lah tu, he decided to go back tomorrow morning instead. :P

And so we went to the new house again, switch on the lights, lepak2 then off to...Bukit Bintang~ yay!haha They told me that they would love to see KL at night with all the lights, so I figured why not? I drove to Bukit Bintang and Ampang so they could see the amazing KL night life. I personally love KL during night time. After 2 honks, a lot of cursing going on as the drivers were all x reti bawak kereta,  thousands of holes in the middle of the road/highways, we went home satisfied.  At dinner, all 4 of us got together and the 1st cousin told a horror story about Villa Nabila and then we were looking at some ghosts' pictures and videos. And so I couldn't sleep till it's 3.30am. sheeeeeesh guys!

Cantik kan Bukit Bintang nightlife?
Villa Nabila in JB?


Tuesday
Today, they went back to Melaka when I was still asleep. Boohoo, how dare u! Hehe well, glad they had fun with me and they promised to come back to KL when their sister is on holiday this December, and perhaps at that time, the baby will come out from my sis in law's tummy.hahahahahaha.. till then, see u in the next updates~


Their happy faces, location - New house.

Youngest cousin - Form 1 - Faris - At Gazebo. Jatuh tu boleh membawa maut.tinggi!

budak ni suka duduk kat tempat bukan2 ni kat atas balcony. lagi tinggi dari gazebo.bukan maut je, boleh berkecai. *seram*

2nd Cousin - Uni student - Teha-auchaak!

posing ala JT


posing lagi adik2
teha, ape sudah jadi?haha



Love you cousins!



2 comments: