Saturday, November 27, 2010

Online Game

Assalamualaikum people :)

My life is completely dull right now, I stay at home almost everyday and do the same routine all over again- eat, sleep, blog, games, games, games. I'm playing The Sims 3 on Xbox and starting today after the guys from Unifi came and changed my wifi, I decided to play an online game that I used to love since ages ago. The game is call RuneScape and its an RPG game.

Basically RuneScape (RS) is different world altogether where people can meet up either to be friends with or to fight in the wilderness, it is up to us whether we wanna be a fighter, a magician, a trader, a wanderer or whatever. There are a lot of skills that we can develop along the way for examples, cooking, thieving (members only), magic, woodcutting, fishing,mining and fletching respectively (25 skills altogether). You can  explore the amazing world of RuneScape and you'll never wanna stop playing the game, cool armours, weaponry and such and for those who love a bit of a challenge, they can fight the dragons in the dungeons to get rewarded (money, armours, runes for magic etc3).

There are two types of account- either free or member. Of course, being a member, there are a lot of benefits like bigger world to explore, bigger challenges, more quests. Some skills are strictly for members only but hey, I've been on a free account for several years before I go for a member's only account and it's because I've already finished all the quests for the free account ;).

Map of RuneScape world. Click to enlarge


Oh well, this is just simply what's in the game, there is so much more to it. For those who wanna play, hit me up. My RuneScape name is Natasya87. I can teach you some basic survival tips ;) Or perhaps you're already playing the game, lets be friends!

I wore something like this, with whip and dragon boots and gauntlet ;)


Till then~

2 comments: